Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rivers Birthday: Actual Birthday

Rivers was sick his birthday... it was sad.
After calling the doctor and asking around and looking on the internet, I have come to the conclusion that Rivers has Roseola.
It's pretty common, but still no fun. 
It's frustrating for me because he's never been sick, and now all at once he's got all sorts of sicks.
He's still in decent spirits despite feeling yucky.

Here is how Rivers spent his day of birth!!
 He spent the morning playing with his new toys and his birthday balloons :)

 For Lunch we took Rivers to McDonald's to try some chicken nuggets and fries. 
He wasn't too keen on them... I blame his sickies.
 He sure loved the ice cream though!!!

 After dinner I thought I'd try the cupcake thing again... still not into it...
 But the candle was pretty cool!
Rivers went to bed early, and slept a lot that day.  He's on the mend now, but having him be sick sure has been scary for me.  The high fever and rash just freaked me out!!
After talking with some other moms I realize I need to relax a bit, but this is my first child, and I'm a bit crazy.
I'm sure with my next child I won't be so panicked. (That's not an announcement!)

For those who care, Rivers looks super cute in his new jammies!!

No comments: