Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!!

We had a very busy weekend!!
Lots of being cute, and family stuff, and candy.
It's a hard life.
Our weekend started out with my Great-Grandma's 95 birthday party.
The birthday kids :)
We went to her home and had a Halloween themed party with all of my my mom's cousins and aunts and uncles, who just thought my little man was the cutest thing ever, and I'm not one to argue when people go crazy for my baby :)

After that we went to a dear friend of ours wedding reception, Congrats Holmsteads, we love you :)

Their reception was across the street from the Zoo, so after we decided to head over to the "Boo at the Zoo"
It was fun, we got some candy and got to see some animals, Rivers LOVED IT!!!
YUM YUM it's mom and her hamburger

He loved this turtle




all he wanted to do was bite this wire... gotta build up that immune system somehow

Rivers is taller than an infant gorilla, in case you were wondering...
After all this fun, we came home and slept and went to church (well most of church.. I'll tell you that story some other time)
Sunday night was my Grandma Hulses' annual Halloween party.  Rivers is finally big enough to play with all the other great grand kids and loved running around and eating everyone elses food.
I didn't take any photos while we were there, but I know some others did so I'll call that good.
We went home and carved pumpkins and made Carmel apples, YUM


Finally, Monday was Halloween!!


We had a busy day, Scott had class, then we went and saw Grandma Hulse before she went to work for some trick or treating, then went and got a pizza from my old boss, then to Grandma Shepherds for some more trick or treating.  After we cam home had dinner and got ready for our ward "trunk or treat"  so I've never participated in a trunk or treat outside of NY.  I had no idea what to expect.  Well after we ran out of candy we decided to go real trick or treating in the neighborhood.  Since most of our neighbors aren't LDS we got to go meet them and introduce ourselves.  They were super excited to see my cute hamburger, and glad that "younger families" are moving into the neighborhood.  Rivers got quite a haul and managed to grab a sucker from his bucket, he then ate it all night long.  He yet again stayed up past his bedtime for the third night in a row.
We had a great weekend, and now I've got to put up the Thanksgiving decorations, and take some photos of Scott... it is Novembeard after all....

1 comment:

Christy said...

his hamburger suit is cute!