Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

3 years

3 years ago we did this...
 A year later we did this...
 Last year we did this... (look at me 9 months pregnant, bless my heart)
 This year we didn't get a photo together, but we did this....

Being married is the greatest!  I married my best friend, on my other best friends birthday.  2 years later we had a baby.  My life is awesome, and I long for the day when I can stay home and play with my baby all day, and keep up our home for my husband... One day when student loans and other debts are paid off.  My life is good, my husband is sweet, and my baby is amazing...
Here's to 97 more years together (yes I plan to live to 125 years old)...

No comments: