Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rivers Baby in Pictures

Rivers pretty much has the run of our house, and it's deserved, he's pretty awesome.
eating treats off the floor

while sitting on mommy's church bag

let's get to know Rivers better.....

hand, usually carrying a toy or treat

food usually very wiggly

Ear, one feature that is mine....

neck, good for kissing and tickling

eye, getting sick of having pictures taken

reading books

day dreaming

dancing, passes the time

cheeks, I love these!!!

Rivers classic "duck face" caught on film

  To say that I'm obsessed with my son is an understatement, he's the greatest and I wanted to take a moment to capture some small things about him before he gets too big.  I'm really lucky to be his mommy.  He's been so good over the last few months, really happy and playful and super lovey.  I can't believe a year has almost gone by since he entered my life.  I love you Rivers

No comments: