Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin patch!!

So, I've always had this dream of taking my child(ren) to a pumpkin patch, letting them wonder around, play in the dirt, and finally pick out cute little pumpkins.  Dream fulfilled.  We found this cute little pumpkin patch in Riverton that was perfect!!!  They even had a little corn maze and some fun tractors for kids to sit on and get pictures taken.  Rivers loved it!!  We had a great time, and this will be a yearly event for us :)
 He was in pumpkin heaven!!!
 Just helping out a bit!!
 Mommy's pumpkin
 Rivers pumpkin
 The pumpkin Rivers really wanted... to throw around... we left this one at the patch...

He had so much fun!  I have some pictures from the corn maze, but they're on my phone since the camera died, but they wouldn't upload... Grrr...
I think I might let Rivers paint his pumpkin, but I don't know maybe he's too young for that, any suggestions? 

We are getting so excited for Halloween here at the Shepherd home, not to mention Rivers first Birthday which is quickly approaching.  October is just he best month!!!

3 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Adorable pictures and adorable little boy!! :-)

Terijo said...

You could let him have a marker if you're willing - but then just have to keep the pumpkin out of reach after.

Allison and Josh said...

He is absolutely adorable!!