Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rivers Birthday: The Party!

We had a little party for Rivers on Sunday October 23.  It was just Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.  We kept it simple, and I think everyone had a good time.


 Rivers got some really great gifts, mostly toys and clothes, which is just what he needed.

 Scott and I got him this cute little chair, which he loves!  He got some fun cars and lots of annoying toys, which aren't too bad, and were needed since all of his toys really where for much younger babies.

The menu was Hawaiian Haystacks, and banana cupcakes.  I based the menu on what his favorite foods are.  He loved dinner, and enjoyed going from guest to guest and eat off their plates. 
But he wasn't too keen on the cupcakes.  I even tried to give him a cupcake the next day to see if it was performance anxiety.  Nope.  Still not liking it.  Oh well there is always next year.

He wasn't feeling well, and was up late that day (it's his party).
As much work and stress as I put into this party I'd say it was a hit, and I'm so thankful for all who came. 
I'm glad that my baby is loved, and that he has such a wonderful family!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

that chair is stinkin cute