Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, October 3, 2011

BYU vs Utah State

We had the awesome opportunity to go to the BYU / Utah State game in Provo (bleh) on Friday night.  Being an Aggie fan I was stoked!  We were able to use Scott's dad's tickets which are pretty good seats.  Scott LOVES football, and it was fun to watch Utah State win for most of the game, until BYU finally pulled Joke Heaps (his name is Jake, but really he's a Joke) and put in Riley Nelson (who used to go to USU so I like him well enough) and BYU won in the last 15 seconds!! Seriously! It was crazy, and fun, and a nice night out with my husband.
Scott yelling at something....

So I have my Aggies shirt on, and Scott's shirt says "I Hamburger Cows" that was his lame slam against USU.
One of the best parts of the game was sitting next to Scott's uncle Paul.  He's so funny.  He even swore in the Lavelle Edwards Stadium!!  Paul's wife Loretta told me that was a small taste of what Grandpa Shepherd was like. This was funny to me because I went to get a Coke and the cashier looked at me like I was such a HUGE sinner, because they don't sell Coke there!! Swearing, Caffeine, isn't that what football is about? It was a fun game, and I'm still sad USU lost, largely because they were winning pretty much the whole game, but Riley Nelson (sp?) was very nice about the win, so I like him even if all the other BYU fans were jerks to me about the win (I think it's the big hair... makes them angry).  I still love my Aggies!!!

No comments: