Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Young Womens

I don't typically blog about my callings, but I just had such a great experience last week at Mutual I wanted to write a bit about it.
I'm in the Young Women's Presidency here in the McKay ward, and I love it!!  On Tuesday we got to take a tour on the Relief Society Building on Temple Square.  It was a really cool experience and I learned a lot.  I hope the girls did too!



 All the girls in Sister Daytons Office
 Young Women's general Presidency
 View from Sister Daytons desk :)
 View from Sister Becks desk (Relief Society General President)
 View from Sister Wixoms (Primary President) desk
Photo and signature of all the Relief Society Presidents.

The spirit was so strong while on our tour, and there is just so much that I learned that I don't want to bore you with a long post about the history of women in the church, but I took notes because I'm that big of a nerd :)  It was such a great night and such a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are a nerd!! But I love you anyway! I'm glad you like your calling. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. I miss you!