Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nathan's wedding

Scott's younger brother Nathan got married, to the sweetest girl named Jessica!!
It was such a good day, and Scott got to cater the event.  Now I'm not a fan of him catering family weddings, mainly because he spends the whole time in the kitchen, and misses things like the first dance, and cutting the cake, and talking with his family, and dancing with me.  I had to BEG him to leave the food to the super nice ladies helping and dance with me.  He just loves food so much! I just love dancing with my husband so much! 
We had such a great day, well all except the part where my super sleepy baby refused to take his afternoon nap at Grandmas house, and just cried the whole time.  Not fun. 
Jessica and Nathan were married in the Salt Lake temple, and had their reception in the Provo Library in the Grand Ballroom they have there.  It was so pretty and such a nice day.  Rivers loved all the music, and all the Aunts, Uncles and cousins that played with him so I could chase my husband and force him to dance with me.  I really like dancing with my husband, who just steps on my feet the whole time anyway.


It wouldn't be a wedding without me getting a super close, super awkward picture of my cute husband :)

No comments: