Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, September 12, 2011

Case of the Mondays.....

We're having a bad case of the Monday's here at the Shepherd home...
Todays' highlights include:
2 poopy diapers
Rivers sticking his hands in one of those poopy diapers
Fridge Shelf breaking while making Scott's lunch.
Homemade Balsamic Vinegar falling off broken shelf, spilling all over and fancy glass bottle holding the Vinegar shattering all over the floor.
Rivers falling off the couch.
Getting bit a few times.

My house is a disaster!
But Rivers woke up from his mid morning nap happy, I was able to get my hair and make-up done, and it's a beautiful day out side.

We're getting really excited for Autumn here at the Shepherd home, and I may have already gotten Rivers a Halloween costume :)

A few Posts I know you're eagerly awaiting.....
*Rivers learns to walk... includes video
*Labor day at the cabin
*State Fair!!
*Sinful Sunday (not as scandalous as it sounds)

Stay tuned.....

No comments: