Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School

So Scott got his "U" card today.  We got it largely so Scott could ride the bus and trax for free, but they haven't been activated by UTA yet. 
I'm so tempted to post the picture I took of his card, because it is seriously the funniest picture ever!!  But I'm a good wife and will respect his wishes to not show anyone.  But if you see him you should ask him to see it, He'll likely say no, but harass him enough he'll cave, and once enough people have seen it maybe then I can post the picture.... Just the thought of his picture makes me laugh hahahahaha. 
It's a good thing I love him so :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

The free transportation was the best part about going to grad school at the U. Seriously, I saved so much money. I used it every day to ride the bus down to Provo to work at BYU. I still laugh about that. And I loved getting all the student discounts too!

Laura said...

Now I want to see the picture!