Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Hunting He Will Go

My guys in their matching "dirt shirts" from Moab
So... About 3 hours ago, my sweet kind loving husband went out into the woods with the other men with the last name Shepherd (minus Rivers since I don't think he'd be very helpful) to go hunt wild beasts. Well deer really. 
I miss him, sleeping in our bed is no fun with him gone :(
Although, I'll sleep better with him not talking or walking in his sleep.
I hope his family watches out for that tonight.
I hope he doesn't get shot. 
We have plenty of food, I'm not sure why he's hunting, I guess than hunter and gatherer in men folk just never dies.  I think it's more about bonding.  Bond away men, bond away...

1 comment:

Stecky said...

I don't get to check on your blog alot. Wow you are a great writer and have such a cute family. Your baby is the cutest thing. Grandma Hulse was saying that all her great grandchildren are good looking....she is right. We need toget together more. Good luck withthe schooling. I am proud of you and your family!