Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

some rants

So, I had something I wanted to blog about, but I forget what it was....
Here is an old picture of me, back when my name was Mystique Hulse.  I wish I was that size again, I wish my bra was that size again....

Here is Scott with a snake, back when he was a newly wed.

Here are some things bugging me this morning that I feel a need to vent about... If you don't want to hear me vent (I don't blame you I don't want to hear me vent) please skip down to the bottom.
*I hate my hair.  I wish it was a little curlier or straighter, and maybe a little longer.
*I hate people who think that their events are in some way more important than mine. "I'm sorry to tell you I can't attend your dogs anal surgery party I'm having a root canal... are you really asking me to re-schedule?"
*I'm mad that my baby only naps for 1 hour when others will nap for 2.  That's just the kind of guy he is.
*I hate zits, and the fact that I still get them at 28
*I hate how much guilt I feel, telling people "no" and asking for help just weighs me down sometimes  all the time.  I just want to do and be everything to everyone.
*I miss my fast metabolism
* I hate always having to stretch every dollar. And on that note I hate that Payroll wasn't able to deposit my check and I had to call and complain and raise a ruckus in order to get MY money. 

Here are some things I like.
*I like cereal, it's fast, easy, healthy or unhealthy whatever you want.  It's my dream food.
*I like the way my little guys walks around the house clapping his hands
*I like people who give me helpful advice when I ask instead of telling me what I SHOULD be doing.
*I like people who come in to eat late, but leave me a huge tip.  Thank you for acknowledging the fact that you have kept me away from my family longer.  Working is hard, and I hate being away from my baby at bedtime.  I'm grateful some nice guy last night appreciated that :)
*I love wearing skirts w boots, I think I'll do that today
*I'm stoked for the season premier of GLEE tonight and that I finally get a night off with out other pressing affairs.
*I love my Scott, He lights up my world.
*I just ADORE my son.  I just think everything he does is wonderful and magical, he's another light in my life.
*I love all the people who read my blog... all 4 of you :)

Alright I'll stop now, thanks for allowing me an outlet....

3 comments:

Lyndi Daly said...

I am one of the 4 right? I care about ya girl, I just don't always comment:) I'm sorry you have zits at 28...ME TOO! How bout we invent a cream together that will take em away for real instead of all the creams 'claiming' they do the job. That'll take care of the money issues. As for the anal dog party...I think I'd rather have a root canal than go to that! lol were they serious?:) Isn't mommy love amazing? I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Lyndi Daly said...

I changed the subject really fast in my last comment about mommy love. I was trying to leave you with an uplifting comment:) Anyway...keep posting, cause I love to read about your life;)

Caroline said...

Just for the record, I'm not very consistent, but I do occasionally read your blog...and enjoy it. It's nice to know that not everyone out there is experiencing butterflies and rainbows all the time. Happy Sunday!