Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall is in the Air

This will be my last post where I can talk about my baby in the age of months... Next month my amazing little man (Who is teething right now and is not so fun to be around) will be a YEAR old!!  I can't believe it!!
I love spending time with my family, and now that our lives at a bit less crazy we get to do more things together.
Sunday, after church and before we had a small dinner with Scott's parents (Scott's Mother's day gift was to make 2 Sunday meals for her whenever she wanted, and she redeemed one earlier, and one yesterday), we decided to go for a small drive up Emigration Canyon to see the changing leaves, and to take some pictures of Rivers in his super cute church clothes :)
It was magical, and bubs LOVED it!!
 These colors excite me!!
 Isn't this breath taking?  the scenery is pretty too ;)
 I bet he's thinking "How much trouble would I be in for crawling up there?"
 I look very much like a Pioneer woman here, "Me and my child arrived in the valley on a lovely autumn day, the air was crisp and the valley lay ahead of us in all it's bountiful glory..."
 It just looks so much like a painting, it was such a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Rivers is the best, most awesome, fun little baby ever (sorry everyone else, it's true).
At 11 Months, Rivers:
Has 2 1/2 teeth, 2 on bottom and half of one on top, and a fourth one making a debut any day now.
Loves to eat whatever Scott and I are eating, especially sweets.
Plays peek-a-boo with himself.
hates wearing shoes.
Loves to chew on remotes, cell phone, keys, and anything else you might be looking for.
Loves the colors green, yellow, and orange.
Likes to dance with mommy.
Tries to help with the cooking and cleaning, but really isn't much help :)
Thinks his feet are funny.
Likes to sit on mommy's lap.
Doesn't like to be alone.
Has a fever :(
Has out grown EVERYTHING!! seriously, the boy is running out of clothes, and is still too small for the next size up!!
Loves wheels
Wants a puppy.
Lights up my life, every moment of it.  He's so amazing....


Scott was bugging me and I told him he'd pay for it... haha, here is his sleepy face!




No comments: