Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Personal Day!

In my line of work (both as a mom and a waitress) I don't get a lot of personal time.  For the most part I don't really mind, but as you can tell from my last post I needed a break.

Here's how my day went.
Take care of Bubs... That never changes and that's the part I like best.  (after a full day off I really wish I could stay at home full time)
Do some Yoga, best part of my day next to snuggles and hugs from my bubs.
Made myself look pretty, this and Yoga, as well as breakfast and blogging happened while Bubs was taking his mid-morning nap.
Head to the Library, run in to co-worker Heather and talk about work and Scott's school.
Go to the bank.
Drop Husband off at school.
Head to the party store, Someone has a Birthday coming up.

Get some gas.
Head home for Lunch, and naps.
Do the dishes (finally).
Straighten up the house.
Get a birthday package together for my dear friend Max, who's in the MTC, and it's his birthday... Yes I have a really close friend who happens to be 8 years younger than me.  We make it work.

While I put together all sorts of birthday fun, Rivers plays with my cell phone, and somehow gets it under his bed... I found this later :)
Head to the post office with no cell phone, and a 10 month old baby... worst place for kids ever.
Head to the store to pick up some stuff for dinner, and treats for my night :).
Come home and look for my cell phone.
Pick up Scott from his study group.
Feed Bubs and put him to bed.
Make dinner.
Watch GLEE!!!!Glee

Think about going across the street to the Farmers Market, but it's getting dark and Scott can't go because he has to study and someone should stay home with the sleeping baby.
Sweep and mop the kitchen floor.
Vacuum.
get ready for bed.
call my mom.
sleep.

It was a pretty crazy day, but I needed it!! I know it sounds full, but a lot of it was stuff I put off because I have to work or go to mutual every night.  I wouldn't change it for anything in the world, but I loved having a chance to do all the things I've been wanting to get done.  Whew I'm long winded.  I need to keep these post shorts. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have a birthday coming up! Are you planning a party for me!?