Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, September 23, 2011

Another day...



One of the best parts of my busy life is when my little guy gets fussy and I'm worn out so we go for walks.  We live across the street from Liberty Park, and it is glorious!
"Will you be here when I get back?"

CHEESE!

Come back baby!

Living in an apartment we don't have much of a yard, and living by a busy street I often get nervous about just letting Rivers play around the yard, even though I'm out there chasing him around.
But going to the Park is so fun.  We have a big open field to run around in, and swings, and a splash pad, and pool, and tennis courts, and volleyball, and spot to BBQ, and Tracey Aviary.  So much to do, and yet so close!  Plus there is always sun things going on at the park.  It's been such a huge blessing!



And this is how I get to end my night... every night :)



No comments: