Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Walking!!

My studdly little man started walking on August 24!!  That would be the day he turned 10 months old.  I am a proud mama.  Both Scott and I walked early, and Rivers has always wanted to stand and walk, even as a new born he loved to put weight on his legs.
On the morining of the above mentioned August 24, we had placed some Cherrio's on the coffee table, Rivers had been standing for a while and he took 3 cute little wabbly steps towards those cherrios and has never looked back! 
He's so cute he looks like a little drunk sailor trotting around the house, and of course has to be in whatever room mom is in :).  He won't hold my hand, but luckily he's still small enough that I just pick him up and carry him. 
Look out world, here he comes!! 

1 comment: