Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food

Rivers is finally taking interest in eating "adult" foods.  I'm really excited about this, largely because both Scott and I LOVE food.  Scott as most of you know is a chef, and I've been working in restaurants pretty much since I was able to work at the age of 16.  We love to watch cooking shows and cooking competitions.  It's great!! Scott and I bonded over food, and when Rivers started eating solids we would get so excited to have him try new things we would both have to be there to see his reaction. 
Last week Scott wanted to go to Cracker Barrel. He was craving chicken fried chicken.  It's so fun to go out to eat with Rivers.  All the waitresses have to stop and say how cute he is, and he of course flirts back.  Then the food comes and he just gets so excited!!  We break up small pieces and let him try everything.  Some he likes some he spits out, but either way it's super cute and super fun for Scott and I.  We don't eat out often, but he does the same thing when we eat at our parents houses.  He's just getting so big and so smart!

No comments: