Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, April 25, 2011

6 Months Already!?!

I know I say this every month, but where is time going? My baby is just getting too big!  He's also getting so strong and so smart.  When I'm nursing him I think about the tiny little baby I brought home back in October, now I have this sweet little guy who is looking more like a little boy everyday.  Sunday I had him in a cute sweater vest and shirt combo, and he was sitting on the floor in relief society, and he was playing with another little boy in the ward, and he just looked so big!  He was making friends, and sharing his toys and I just felt at that moment he was a little boy and not a little baby.  So bittersweet.
                                               
He wants to move around, really bad.  He rolls and wiggles and scoots all over the living room.  The above picture was taken the morning he figured out how to get his legs under himself.  I just kinda wobbles there until his arm give out then he falls on his face.  I'm so proud! 

 Here he is trying to catch the plastic Easter eggs.  He can't quite grab them because they're too big for his little hands, but he sure loved chasing them around.  Those are also Scott's legs in front of him, someone has to be there to pick him up when he falls on his face :)
I just love him so much, and he loves his toys so much!  Those plastic rings and the monkey my grandma gave him for Christmas are his absolute favorite! Our decision to start a family was by far the best one I've made next to marrying Scott.  It hasn't always been easy, but it certainly has been the best, and is by far the happiest decision one I could have ever made.  I had no idea I could love another person as much as I love this sweet boy. My love for Scott grows deeper and stronger everyday, but the love I have for Rivers is just there, rooted somewhere deep inside of me.  That love doesn't have to grow or get stronger because it's just there, part of me.  As sappy as it sounds he truly is the love of my life, and I would do anything for him.  It also makes me want to have more kids... Stay tuned :) 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Rivers is getting so big! He is such a handsome little boy. I enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing your deep mother feelings. :)