Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, April 11, 2011

Look What I Can Do!

So Rivers has been working on this next trick for a few weeks now.  He's almost got it down, but still wobbles just a bit, and I'm still too afraid to leave him alone sitting up, but his balance is improving.  He's such a strong little boy!  Well so everyone says, all I know is he is super cute and I love him so much! For some reason these photos won't align, oh well                                             
                                                




 
These last two photos I think he looks so much like Scott, only with my huge eyes, in Scott's pretty blue color.




He also got a new high chair (well new to him, it's a hand me down). It must be pretty tasty!

4 comments:

The Anderson's said...

He is so cute Misty! I am so happy for you. We should get together over the summer and have a play date. Bailee loves babies!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

He is soooo cute!!! Getting big fast!!

Christy said...

so i found some really cute jungle stuff in my stash. i am making a R for Rivers. i will bring it on sunday. :)

Lynette said...

That is seriously pretty impressive. Benson is still kind of wobbly. He gets distracted easily. How is his colic going?