Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

How wonderful are Mothers?  I know mine is pretty great.  And to top it off, my Mother-in-law is pretty awesome herself. 
 Just a few minutes old, and he already had this great lady wrapped around his little stretched out pinky.
 And a beautiful friendship was formed...
 But Grandma Hulse doesn't get all the love, Rivers loves his Grandma Shepherd just a much.  See how peaceful he rests in their arms, he never did that for me...
But Rivers still loves his mommy the most, and his mommy loves him the most too!  I'll never forget the day I became a mom. 
I had a pretty low keep mothers day.  It started with a great french toast breakfast (perks of being married to a Chef), a great nap with lots of snuggles with my baby boy, some fun gifts, and dinner with my mom. 
We get to celebrate Scott's mom this weekend.  Yay for Moms!!!

No comments: