Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite Outfit

Rivers is a good kid, he doesn't play favorites.  But that doesn't mean mommy doesn't.  This is mommy's favorite outfit.  I bought it for him, on a whim or course, at Target shortly after finding out he was a boy.  I thought it was cute, but wasn't going to buy it until I saw the hood of the jacket and how it looks like a dinosaurs back. it was so cute I was sold.  I was so excited when it finally fit him, and with him being born in October, it was a great outfit for the winter and our cold spring.  Sadly it's getting to small, as I knew it would, so I took some photos before he out grew it completely.  He's such a great model :)

 See how small the pants are getting :(
The long sleeve onesie under the jacket has dinosaurs on it, and says "stomp".  I think the whole get-up was only like 12 bucks, but for as much as he's worn it, it's been worth every penny :) 
Finally, the video was taken the same day, he has tons of toys, but would rather play with dish clothes and candy wrappers, go figure.  I just love that laugh :D

No comments: