Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

7 months

I feel like I have so much to blog about, and some how I've gotten behind.  Since I use this largely as a journal I need to catch up!
On May 24 Rivers turned 7 months old!
We did nothing to celebrate, and mommy is slightly sad about this, but he doesn't really care so it's ok.
Here are some fun facts about Rivers at 7 months:
He wakes up every morning at 7:00 A.M.
He still loves to nurse, and does so about 6-7 times a day (can you say boob man :))
He thinks Laman and Lemuel are funny.
He also thinks prayers are boring, and pulling mom's hair is more fun.
Loves to watch "The Price is Right" and The Cat in the Hat".
Takes about 3 naps a day each about an hour long.
Like to eat Rice, and Oatmeal, and Pears, and Apples, and Beans, and Squash, and Sweet potatoes, and Peaches, and Prunes, but LOVES Bananas. He is such a pig!  He Also like to eat graham crackers and puff cereals.
Can almost crawl.  Rivers like to get on hands and knees and rock back and forth, Army crawl, and get on his hands and feet and try and "Walk" but still no crawling.  I think he has a natural gift for Yoga.
Loves to go for walks, and play at the park.
Loves Slurpee's :)
Absolutely loves to go on the swings.  He just squeals in delight and kicks his feet. I can't wait to take him on a Roller coaster He'll love it!!
Keeps anything ridiculous I put on him on, including hats, sunglasses, blankets, sombreros, bunny ears, washcloths, and most importantly socks and shoes :)
Loves bath time.
Likes to fake cough, and to be tickled.
Loves people.
Rubs his eyes when he's sleepy.
Only cries when He's tired or hungry.
Is such a mama's boy (which I love of course)
Sucks his thumb while he sleeps, and also sleeps on his side holding a waded up blanket, like his mommy.
Goes to bed at 6:00 P.M. and I don't hear a peep until 7:00 the next morning.
He's such a blessing and I love him so much.



1 comment:

Laura said...

And don't forget that he loves Laura Bradbury too.