Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby #2

March 1, 2013 We got to go see our new little bundle of joy.
 It clearly was an evil alien from first glance
 But it was a little BOY!!!
And we are thrilled.  There was so much stress that day.
I was so excited I think I made myself sick,
then I got a message from the hospital telling me they needed to reschedule,
then I called them back.
After being on hold for 20 minutes I finally got through and they informed
me that one of their machines was broken, but that I could still come in
so I did. Then Right before we dropped Rivers off at the Neighbors,
He fell, bite is tongue, and got a huge bruise on his arm,
and I couldn't find any clean clothes.
My stress level was high.
 
I had to wait over an hour to go in, by this point baby was asleep.
So, they couldn't get clear shots of what they needed
plus I hadn't eaten for a while.
 
They could hear his heart beat, but couldn't get any clear pictures, so I have to go back April 1.
They (ulstrasound tech and staff doctor), told me not worry,
but of course I am.
 
I'm having trouble just thinking if they could see the heart, and hear the heart isn't that enough?
Guess not.
So everyday when I feel him move I sigh relief that at least he's still alive.
 
 I'm not upset if there is anything wrong, more worried about the quality of
life my little man could have.
Having a "healthy" baby was never really my concern.
Hear me out here, I was always fine if my babies had diabilities or developmental set backs,
Babies are a miracle in any form.
I always just wanted a baby that was "alive"
 
So my concerns now are for his aliveness.
So as long as his little heart is beating, I'm perfectly happy.
 I already love him so very much'

19.5  weeks, still sick, but feeling more human.
I still throw up often and can't sleep
Rivers is so sweet.
When I tell him
"Mommy is sick" He replies,
"Mommy I sing the ABC's song and you feel better?"
and then proceedes to sing for me.
I wish it was that easy,but I love his sweet little spirit for wanting his mommy to feel better.

I'm so grateful that I'll get two sweet little boys
 
Here is the first picture of my guys together, ok not really.
Rivers is on the top and little brother is on the bottom
I definatly see a family resemblance.
Half way there to meet the newest man in my life.
 


1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

We had to go back for a second ultrasound too because they couldn't see all the needed (ie heart, spine, and feet) because even though he was crazy wiggly he wouldn't move to where they could see him. He likes to hang out low. Now we have a week to wait to hear back that everything is or isn't ok...so I guess I'm saying...I'm with ya!