Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Luck of the Irish

I love to celebrate holidays
St. Patrick's day being one of them.
We had a lot of fun this year.
 
St. Patrick's day fell on that very last day of spring break for Scott
I was sad because we had so much fun with him.
 
Here are a few highlights from our holiday.
 
 Rivers got these fun window clings from my mom.
I had some just like this already that were on
our front door. 
He has had so much fun with them
He moved them from the fridge, to the oven door, to the hallway mirror,
to the wall, to mommy's feet, to mommy's arm.
They were a lot of fun!
 I also this year have been terrible at making cookies,
so I splurged and bought a few from Sweet tooth Fairy.
Rivers picked them out.
But he hates frosting and wouldn't eat
them unless
I scrapped the frosting off.
I think he was switched at birth.
After Sunday dinner we got this awesome cake and mint Ice cream,
it was yummy.
 
For 2 Sundays in a row we had corn beef and potatoes, because cabbage is yucky.
It was a standard in my home growing up
My family goes all out for St Patricks day, and there is even a party
that Sadly I missed this year, but I've heard rumors that
we will be getting together again in
a few weeks when Chuck comes to town, I hope so
 
Scott's mom is so great! We suggested she try making
corn beef, and she totally did!
It was something she was unfamiliar with, and she did a great job.
 
Well may the Luck of the Irish be with you!
Watch out for snakes.
 


No comments: