Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, March 29, 2013

30 and Fabulous

So, if you ask me how old I am, I won't tell you 30, I'm likely to say 25.  But those few loyal blog followers will know the truth. 

My Birthday was great!

I'm a pretty lucky gal.  Since this was my BIG 30th birthday, 30 being my scary age, I made a list of demands rather than a wish list.  I'm allowed to do that since I am pregnant again for my birthday, and it's my scary birthday.

Here's the demands:
Cupcakes for a week
A cake with LOTS of frosting
Breakfast that is salty and sweet (this is tough since I'm pregnant and hate food)
Chinese food
The worlds largest pizza
A display of girl scout cookies that spell out 'Happy Birthday Mystie'
My toenails painted
Someone to do my hair for me
And if someone wants to get me a car I'm sure I'll find a way the accept.

I don't think this demands are that out of had, and I can explain every one of them.

Scott, being the awesome husband he is, did pretty well.  I got cupcakes for easily 3 weeks, I got some amazing cake with lots of frosting at my in-laws house the Sunday before my birthday, Scott made an amazing breakfast (pics to follow) I got a display of girl scout cookies that said 'happy', close enough, I'm getting a pedicure next week with my mom, No one has done my hair so I'm forced to do it myself (sigh), and no one thought to get me a car. As for the worlds largest pizza, I knew that was unattainable, but a girl can dream. 

 Here is my awesome breakfast, Ham and egg sandwich, and I also had orange cinnamon rolls, salty and sweet
 Since Scott had class on my birthday, he bought me my favorite pizza (not the worlds largest, but whatever) for lunch.  MMMMMM
 Rivers did not like lunch, and here is his daily meal time melt down.  I wish my kid ate....
 I decided I wanted to go to TCBY, Rivers was much happier here, and he showed me with kisses and offering me some of his frozen yogurt.

 He's saying 'cheese' which is why he looks hurt.
 Cupcakes from my favorite bakery "Sweet Tooth Fairy" Never been? you should they are amazing and yummy and worth every cent, I also got a gift card for there from Scott's sister, I'm easy to please :)
 So ignore my HUGE 23 week belly, Tucanos offers a free birthday meal if you didn't know.  Since Scott had classes for most of the day we went for dinner, and I made them sing to me.  But Rivers stole the tambourine.  It's OK, he was cute and ate a bunch of noodles and Mandarin oranges with his tongs. Ate least he ate.
 

I also got a 2 year old strip tease, Rivers has really been into doing "tricks" and he said to me, "watch this trick mommy!" and proceeds to remove his shirt.  I realize this is more of a career choice than a trick. But we could use the money so I won't say anything.  Please know I'm joking, I have no interest in CPS coming to my home, or any desire to see my kid naked, in fact I wish he would be more interested in potty training so I wouldn't have to see his bum so often.

My Birthday has easily gone on for a week now, and it's been fun, with cards and visits and treats and presents all week long.  I'm blessed with great family and friends. 

Until next year when I will once again turn 25 :)

No comments: