Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break

I love when Scott has a break from School.
He works so hard.
Spring break for him was March 11-15
 
We had so much fun!
We had to take care of things, like getting the car fixed,
doctors appointments,
presidency meetings,
Mutual
but after all was said and done, we had a blast!
 
Since we did have so many pressing things I took very few photos.
but I got the important stuff.
 
March 14 is pi(e) day.
I'm not a math nerd, but I do like to have fun with this,
we had spaghetti pie for dinner,
and s'mores pie for dessert.
Scott also made math jokes all day
we had fun.
 
 Also during Spring break the weather was amazing!!
We went for walks,
pulled weeds from our garden,
played outside,
went to the park.
It was a dream.
Monday morning Scott packed up and went back to school,
I miss him
So does Rivers.
I'm realizing this is the last fun week we will likely get before the new baby gets here.
After school is out Scott will (hopefully) start his internship,
then the baby will come.
So I'm glad that University of Utah has a spring break.
Those poor BYU students don't know what they're missing...


No comments: