Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Meatless Monday's

Meatless Monday's began a few weeks ago here in the Shepherd home in an attempt to eat healthier.
 
Rivers loves veggies.
 
Scott always wants me to add more veggies.
 
I don't know how to cook meat so this makes me happy.
 
 Here we have simple veggies, this is River favorite meal. He loves all these veggies the most.
Super simple, pretty self explainitory.
Corn on the cob
carrots
cut green beans
red potatoes
This week I was feeling a bit mor ambitious with
Loaded Vegetable Baked Ziti.
 
Rivers didn't like this as much but mom and dad did.  Yummy!
 
Scott always wants me to add more veggies so we had a salad as well.
 
Happy Meatless Monday to everyone!

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

I have a delicious recipe that has no meat in it...but it does have carbs and cheese and some vinegare and oil...is that too unhealthy? Or would you like to try it? It's our FAVORITE meal ever!