Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, September 10, 2012

Jam

Every fall my mom and I make jam.
it's heaven.
It's also a lot of work, and takes most of a day, but we don't mind.
Last year we made Raspberry jam, it has taken me a whole year to eat it.
This year we branched out and made:
Triple berry
Strawberry
Peach-Raspberry
 
This is one of the first things I learned to do as a wife, and mother that
makes me feel... domestic.
 
But it's mostly selfish because I do it so my oatmeal tastes
AMAZING!
 

 
I didn't take a single picture of the finished jam,
but I'm not sharing so it wouldn't really be fair anyway :)

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

We bought blackberries this year because my mom was supposed to teach me to make Jam...we've failed to do it haha...but in my opinion Jam is cooking so...see? You are kind of a cook and didn't even realize it!