Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Last minute

So, realizing late Saturday night that I only had one while handkerchief, and needed two, I got super "Sound of Music" on myself and took an old white sheet and made myself a hanky for the dedication.

I got a super awesome sewing machine for my last birthday and have taken 2 sewing lesssons from Scott's aunt so I figured I was totally trained to make my own hanky... and I was...
Ok so it wasn't like it was super difficult, but I did whip this baby up in less than an hour and I felt super proud of myself during the dedication.  Just tell me how cool I am ok :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

That sounds better than my solution....we cut the one white hankie in half. :)

The Graham Family! said...

Who'd you get a lesson from?? Was it on the Shepherd side?? I so need to learn better from someone. I think that hankie looks great!! I'd be proud too. It's amazing what us moms can get so excited about huh?? haha!

Unknown said...

It wasn't the shepherd side but Meg's side. Her sister Claire. Scott's other grandma was like a super amazing seamstress and Claire and Meg are pretty good themselves. What's funny is I've had 2 seeing lessons in 9 months. Yeah, not going to be sper amazing seamstress anytime soon :)