Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tag game

So I don't usually answer these tag challenges, largely because I've never been tagged before, but my sweet cousins tagged me, and I want to give Morgan something to read while she takes care of her new sweet little baby, if he ever arrives :)

Here is my answer to a tag challenge!

1: Places I go

Church.
Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Smith's
Liberty park


2: Favorite smells

Scott and Rivers
Brownies
Anything with Garlic
Chanel no. 5


3: Favorite TV or movies
Glee!!!
Lost
Back to the Future (the whole trilogy)
Arrested Development and the Office (I had 5 answers)


4: Recommendations

"The Hunger Games" book Series
"Slum dog Millionaire"
Setobellos (best Pizza ever!!)
Nars Orgasm blush (this shade seriously looks great on everyone, totally worth every penny!)
so everyone one else had great recommendations, but I just interpreted this different, others I might include would be to pray as a family, read scriptures daily, always pay your tithing, don't tug on Superman's cape, don't spit into the wind, but these were seriously the first 4 recommendations that came to mind :)

So the four people I tag are.
Allison Meadows
Christy Lively
Laura Bradbury
Jamilla Rassmusen

I'm not bugged if you chose not to play this game, I was tagged weeks ago and only tonight decided to play because I wanted to blog about something.  Love you all :)

No comments: