Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, March 28, 2011

March 25

So after baby turned 5 months old, I had a birthday too!
So for my birthday I make extreme lists that I don't expect to get.  This year I calmed it back a bit, but I didn't expect everything still (I want to think what I do get is a great surprise because I know I won't get it all so what I do get is the surprise, make sense?).  Here's my list:
Picnic in the park with Scott and Rivers
Sunshine
New Toms
New clothes
Hair cut and color
Sleep in.
Knowing that we are poor, I didn't expect to get everything, But I am super spoiled and got my whole list!
Here's how the day went.  Scott got up with Rivers and made me french toast for breakfast while I SLEPT IN. After breakfast I got to open my gifts from Rivers and Scott.  Rivers found out we are going to California in June, and bought me some beach toys, like a Frisbee, and sand buckets, and a water football to throw at uncle Nathan.  Scott got me the black canvas TOMS I've been eyeing for months now (Toms are the greatest shoes ever, and I love them!).  After we exchanged the ones Scott got me for the right size :) we went to Jimmy John and got some sandwiches.  When I got home Scott decorated the house with a big yellow sun over our living room light so I could have SUNSHINE for our PICNIC in the house (it was :( snowing).  It was super fun!  During our picnic, my mother-in-law called to tell me I had a hair appointment for a CUT AND COLOR on Saturday.  After lunch my mom came and took me shopping for some NEW CLOTHES!  After shopping we went to Tucano's for my free birthday meal, then I came home and slept in again because baby was up late and slept late, which never happens. 
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
Rivers take picnics very seriously!
I feel very spoiled.  Scott also cleaned the house and made me a red velvet cake. 
Saturday I got my hair done, and on Sunday we went to the Shepherds where I got some more great gifts from in siblings-in-laws. 
Every years since being with Scott my birthdays have gotten better and better. I love Scott so much and even with out all his great birthday planning I know he loves me!
Now if only we could get some real sunshine...

No comments: