Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to Work :(

I went back to work on January 18th, and I think Rivers was mad at me. He didn't say so, and he acted like nothing was wrong, but I still don't think he's too happy with me. I didn't want to go back to work, for a number of reasons, Rivers being at the top of that list. I never saw myself as a stay at home mom, but I never had kids before. It was rough on me, but I did enjoy talking to people not in my "Rivers voice", and it was like riding a bike, and I did miss my co-workers. A few day before I went back to work my superior was fired, and I am now in a postition to apply for her job with what I feel is a 50/50 chance of getting it. But I wonder if I really want it. It wouldn't be a full time postition, which I'm not working full time anyway, and I couldn't go back to serving. It would be a pay raise, but I would have to have more interaction with my boss, who is a nice guy and a great cook, but not the best "people person" and who I don't feel has the best managing skills. I'm going to apply, but I don't know if I want the job if it's offered. I also am aware that it has been offered to my co-worker Kathy, who I think would do a great job, but I'm not sure she wants the job either. If she wants it I'm fine keeping my postition as a lead server and manager. So for now I'm going to just hope that things work out for the best, and that if I get offered and take the job that my home won't fall apart, and that my baby will not miss me too much. I sure do miss him during the day :(

No comments: