Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 Ladies who look nothing alike, and 1 cute baby boy

I'm a lucky girl for a number of reasons, I have an amazing loving husband, a super cute baby boy, a great family, and a decent job. One thing that I am most luck to have in a great grandmother. Ruth Gale was born on October 30,1916. She had 4 girls, one who died in 2001, 2 husbands, a butt load of grand kids, and a million great grand children. My "Grandma Great" is one of my very most favorite people. I have to say that I am her favorite great grand daughter, she tells me so. Nothing can stop this woman! She lived through the great depression, 2 world wars, the civil rights movement, the womens rights movement, the vietnam war, and so so much more. I have always had a special bond with her, I make her laugh and dress her up. When I was little we would have tea parties, and one of my most prized possecions is a tea set she made for me when I was a little girl. I feel very blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life, and to have been blessed to spend so much time with her. She's getting old, and one thing I always wanted was to have a child so she could meet my kids. Today I was lucky enough to fulfil that dream. These are photos that I will certainly treasure forever, and I hope Rivers will too. :)
Rivers also has a great-great grandma Alta on Scott's side, Scott's dad's mom's mom. This is one lucky kid with the life expectency of biblical portions, he may just live forever... :)
This was a very special day for me...

1 comment:

Grandma Hulse said...

Rivers also has a greatgranddma in Bountiful and she loves him too!!!!