Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Binge Blogging

Get ready for some binge blogging!!  I know you're on the edge of your seat.

Since Mother's day Oliver turned 10 months old


And is still cute as ever!!  He's a small guy, but that's okay.  I'm not planning on having another baby for at least another year so I don't mind enjoying my small fry Ollie Wallie.

.

We consulted with a pediatric physical therapist in our ward about some therapies for Oliver.  What they don't tell you about helmet therapy is that there is a high rate of babies being physically delayed.  He's only behind by maybe a month, so it's not too bad, but by 10 months old he still wasn't crawling and showed no interest.  After learning a few techniques we started to see progress. As I type this he is now almost one, and crawling all over the house, making messes, getting stuck, and bugging his brother.

Oliver loves to eat! He is happy to try new foods and prefers "adult" foods over baby foods.  

Here he is eating pancakes, best day of his life! Having a kid that eats is awesome! I can pretty much put any food in his bowl, or on his tray and he will eat it and enjoy it.  Such a change from my oldest who eats the same 9 things all the time, everyday. 

That's all I have time for now, because the boys are needing some attention and I really don't like to be on the computer while they are awake.  

More binge blogging later :)

No comments: