Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fourth of July 2014

I love the Fourth of July, I mean really love the Fourth of July.  I spend many nights making decorations, and for a whole week I dressed the boys in only Red, White, and Blue clothing.  I love fireworks, and BBQ's and families.  It's pretty much the best thing about summer.  
 This is hipster Ollie in his newborn hat stretched over his head in one of his patriotic outfits.
 Cousin Tyler
 Sparklers
 Flag blankets for firework watching
 Ollie slept for the fireworks, look at his long skinny leggies!!
Morning after.  I loved the boys in their matching shirts. 

We had a BBQ at my parents house since my mom had the Fourth off this year.  we had tons of yummy food, and I didn't mind keeping the boys up late.  Well Rivers anyway, Ollie crashed at his normal time.  We had a lot of fun.  Both boys slept in a bit and took turns snuggling in mom and dad's bed.  I'm proud to be an American!!

1 comment:

vikram singh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.