Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Big things for Ollie at 11 months

June 17 my sweet, youngest boy turned 11 months old.
This day was a very big deal
This was the day he got his helmet off
This is probably one of the best days of my life (after getting married, having Rivers and having Oliver of course.)
Look at that perfectly round head!  I learned a lot during his whole helmet process.  I learn how much love I really have for my kids, I also learned how to handle this with Rivers as well.  For the first few months I would get sitters for Rivers, but I noticed his behavior towards Oliver wasn't pleasant during that time.  I don't think his little 3 year old brain understood what was going on.  After I started involving him, taking him, teaching him and having him help he understood that this wasn't a punishment for Oliver or himself, but that it was something we had to do with out choosing.  

Oliver celebrated with a cupcake from Sweet Tooth Fairy and he loved it!! 

11 month old Oliver was a hoot!  Crawling all over the house, making messes, stealing toys, eating crap off the floor.  He has been the greatest blessing.  


No comments: