Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, December 19, 2011

O Christmas tree!!


We finally got around to putting up a tree this year. After my stressful week I wanted to relax and have a day full of Christmas fun.  I like to wait to put our tree up until after Thanksgiving and after Scott's birthday.  One event at a time people. This year I face the dilemma of how to keep a one year old out of my tree. Scott thought that getting a small tree and putting up on the card table might work.  It has for the most part, but Rivers still wants to tough the tree all the time and some of the lower hanging ornaments have been removed by some sweet little curious hands...
We like it and it smells amazing!!
Merry Christmas!
 

1 comment:

Stecky said...

Thanks for posting your tree! I am so enjoying seeing them. I thought we were past the age of a 'top half only' decorated tree. I put candy canes on mine for little monkeys to remove. They love it. I think I am finally catching the right spirit. Thanks for your help.