Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Discovery Gateway

My Friend Ashley has a family pass to the Discovery Gateway Childrens Muesum.  She was kind enough to invite Rivers and I (along with Megan and Lucas, they are some friends) to go and play with her and her sweet baby girl Jane (who Rivers is totally crushing on).
Rivers had a great time!!
Few highlights:
Ball room
Water station
Toy cars
Elevators
Walking up and down the stairs

Lowlights:
Hand dryers

We had so much fun and we can't wait to hang out again










the water smocks were too big, poor guy kept tripping on them.

2 comments:

Stecky said...

It looks really fun! Of course the cutest kid there was Rivers. I wish you would post your Christmas tree.

Christy said...

I have been wanting to go there! But I was afraid everything would be too big for Em. Good to know Rivers liked it.