Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas lights

Scott and I have gone to see the Christmas lights every year that we have been together.
We were really excited to take Rivers this year.
He loved it, well for the most part.
I may have bundled him too much because he couldn't move,
but he was warm.
How cute is this picture!!

 I forgot my camera, so cell phone pictures will have to do for the memories this year.
 December 2011
 Rivers wanted to touch the light so bad, and run around, but couldn't because he was so bundled he couldn't walk. I loved it.
 I love that face!
 December 2009
December 2010
Awkward family photo?  By far my favorite :)
Rivers didn't like the light last year....

No comments: