Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Novembeard: Days 4-7

So I was lazy this weekend and got way behind on my beard posts, well Scott's beard posts :)

Day 4

Day 5

 Day 6

 Day 7
I may not have posted, but I did take pictures :).  He's so cute even though on Sunday he was being a poor sport about my close up photos. 
Funny story:  On Sunday, while in the chapel waiting for sacrament to start our sweet neighbors sat in front of us and we began chatting.  The father was at work so it was just the mom and her 3 kids, I also serve in the Young Women's with her, so we see them quite a bit (plus they live next door).  Well I guess it had been a while since they saw Scott, because their oldest daughter, Wynn,  looked at Scott and says "Scott!! Why do you have hair all over your face??" 
We chuckle and told her that for the month of November Scott has decided not so shave.  Wynn looks at Scott and laughs, and her mom turns to her and says "Don't tell dad ok!"
We laughed as she explained that she liked daddy without hair on his face and that she didn't want him to get any ideas. 
Scott seems to be getting a lot of attention form his beard :)

On a side note.  On Saturday before I headed to the store Scott and I decided to let Rivers run around outside and play briefly in the snow.  Poor guy was so excited that he fell flat on his face!!  I was so sad, and so was Rivers.  We cleaned him up and went out anyway.  His nose looks fine now, and he has a nice bruise on his forehead.  This adventurous little boy of mine....





No comments: