Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One Year Photos

I have a ton of beard photos to up load, but these were on a CD and so much cuter...  Not that Scott's face isn't super cute, but Rivers face is just too cute!!
My sister-in-law got a new job at fotogenix in Sandy and needed a test child to take pictures of, it worked out great with me having a child I needed to photograph.
The photos turned out great! Poor Rivers was starting to get super sicky this day and was just in no mood to smile for the camera, but Allison did a great job and he still looks super cute!!
I still can't believe he's a year old.  Where is the time going seriously?
Enjoy my baby :)

This one is my favorite! He loved being in that barrel!


He is just so handsome!!