Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, August 17, 2012

A moment of silence please

Today I'd like to take a moment of silence and mourning for my life as we know it...
See today, we are getting cable.
I'm not thrilled about it.
I already spend t.v. time watching kid shows and when Scott is home it's some sort of sport or game show.
Now we will have ESPN and more kid show options.  I may never see my guys again.
We're getting a killer deal on cable by switching, they offered us a college student discount that includes our land phone line, high speed Internet, and... cable all for the same price we were paying for just Internet and phone. 
So, the deal is done and we are a cable family.
Words of encouragement please....

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

We are SUPER anti cable. It's kind of nice. We had it briefly last year (we got it free because my husband worked for dish) and we wasted soooo much of our life away! So we are glad we are again a no tv/cable family :-) Good luck!