Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

San Diego Zoo!!

Also on our trip we went to the famous San Diego Zoo.  We had a choice between the Zoo and Sea World, I thought the baby would like the zoo more, but I think I was wrong.  I think he was just a little vacationed out!  He whined and cried for the first half of the zoo, finally fell asleep for about half an hour, then was fussy the rest of the time.  The Zoo was awesome, but not as baby friendly.  It did have a cool bus tour where you could see a lot of the animals, and they had so many cute baby animals, I just didn't have a cute baby.  If I were to go again I would wait until he was a bit older and potty trained.
 Rivers is still super cute even at his worst! The above photo helped me realize I still have some weight loss work to do :( Look at he adorable child not his bloated mother ok...
 On the bus tour before the tantrum began...
 WE did see one interesting monkey on the way :)
 Look at the cute baby Flamingos! That little gray puff ball, only a few days old, so cute :)
 Baby Hippo snuggling with his mama, so cute!  Well for a hippo anyway...
 Daddy and Rivers by the mama Panda, she's sleeping in the back ground.  Don't you love Rivers Gilligan hat?
We saw a lot of animals, but I only took a few photos, the Polar Bear was swimming around, I thought I should get a photo since they're endangered and all...
I was really glad to go to the zoo, it was huge, and had so many more animals that our dinky little Hogle Zoo has.  I wish the baby would have been better, but you can't win them all...

No comments: