Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father's Day 2011!!

Yay for Father's day!!  We kept things pretty chill here for Father's day.  We went to church, open gifts then went and saw my dad, and my Grandpa Hulse.  It was a pretty rainy day, so we didn't get to go on any walks, and that is always sad for Rivers and Daddy.  

Scott got a new shirt, and some new shorts, and some fun balloons that are still floating.  Rivers was super excited to give daddy the balloons, I think it's because he knew he would share :)

Scott is such an amazing father.  Rivers is very blessed to have him for his daddy.  Scott loves to play with Rivers, and is always willing to do things for him (i.e. feed him, change diapers, get dressed, give baths).  One of my favorite times of the day is in the mornings when we have family prayer and scripture study.  I just love watching my guys snuggle and play in the early morning hours. 


Daddy with his gift, Father's day after church, notice the attention Rivers is giving to those balloons.
We gave Rivers a balloon to play with, it was so cute!  I tied it loosely around his wrist, and he refused roll over or crawl around.  He just laid there and stared at the balloon.  He's such a funny boy!

I'm grateful for the 3 dads I have in my life, I think we should have Father's day bi-yearly...

No comments: