Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Half Way There.... Whaaa Ohhhhh Livin' on a Prayer

Well I've made it to 20 weeks with out killing anything or any one :) Second trimester is so much better and happier, what a relief that is. So Sunday I wasn't able to zip up my skirt, so I made Scott take pictures :) For some reason whenever he takes pictures I'm never sure if he knows how to work the camera so I always have a concerned look on my face, I'm really happy. Well tomorrow is the day for the big here is what the baby is ultrasound, I kinda like having a mystery about it, but how will I know what to shop for if I don't find out? I'm actually really excited because I love our baby names :)


Fat and happy!

No comments: