Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

I wanted to post really quick about the 3 (almost 4) great men in my life. I really have been blessed.
STEVEN HULSE: I love my father very much, he has always been the parent looking to have fun. Some times he teases people, but he is always quick with a joke of a story, and I think a lot of my personality is because of him. I may not have always understood him, and we may disagree on things, but I know at the end of the day that my father loves me, and he wanted me to be happy. He has always let me explore, that may be the world around me, or myself, and never judged me. He has become the greatest grand parent a kid could have, I love watching him with my nephews, and I know that my little guy will be so blessed.
MARK SHEPHERD: Oh how I love to tease you! Living with you and actually getting to know you on a more personal level had been incredible. You are so strong in your beliefs, and are such an anchor for this family. I love watching you help Meg, and I really appreciate how hard you try to fulfil every church calling. When I watch you I can see how you only want what is best for your family, and to please our Father in Heaven. You may cheer for BYU, but I won't hold that against you :) and I'm grateful you raised such an amazing son!
SCOTT SHEPHERD: You are the greatest person I know! I can not even picture anything in my life without you in it. You taught me to love, you brought me to life, and you have made all my dreams come true. I pray for your happiness and safety far more than my own, and you are going to be the greatest father of all times! I love how you have to touch me when you're sleeping, and how you won't let me leave for work with out a kiss. I love how playful and fun you are. I love your crazy bed head, and how you steal the covers (even in the summer). I love the excitement on your face when you feel the baby kick, and how much you love to pick out cute, yet cool, baby clothes. I love that you have such big dreams, and I hope we can make them happen. I love you lots and lots, you're my best friend.
RIVERS SHEPHERD: I don't know you yet, but I know you're here. I love you so much it hurts! I love feeling you twist and kick. I love learning about how you grow and change daily. I love trying to imagine what your life holds in store for you. I'm going to let you be whatever you want to be, I will help you reach every dream you will ever set. Everyday you will know how much I love you, and how much your daddy loves you too. You will never feel out of place with me. I promise you will know every Bible, and Book of Mormon story. You are going to be so loved that you will never fear anything that the world could throw at you. You are the greatest gift I could ever ask for.
Love, Mystie

I hope everyone had a Happy Father's day :)

1 comment:

The Robbins said...

Very sweet Mystique. :)