Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Saturday, September 5, 2009

So what I'm still a rock star!!

So... I love going to the zoo! Scott and I have a few things we do every year, and those are going to Lagoon, and going to the zoo!! I have gone to the zoo every year of my life, no lie even while I was a missionary. I'm all about zoo education, and protecting endangered animals, and all that jazz, the zoo is just such a wonderful place for people of all ages. Scott loves the zoo as much as I do, he acts like a little kid, which makes me excited for the day that we bring our own kids to the zoo. After the zoo we went up the canyon for lunch a Ruth's diner, then out for ice cream and some lite shopping. I hope that every child big and small has a chance to go to the zoo. And that will be in my speech when I win my academy award, or Mrs. America :)

I really enjoyed these bronzed statues that were all over the zoo, they were new from last year, and way cool, I took pictures with almost all of them, my camera died, but they were way fun.
Scott misses his mom, what can I say.

This is why I love him, he will do honestly anything I ask, including embarrassing himself at the famous compare yourself to to the apes wall :)

I have pictures of me doing this almost every year of my life, this year was no exception, I do however refuse to actually use this drinking fountain because of germs, but it make a great photo

This is just the cutest picture, my new hair looks great, and we both look so pretty, I'm glad we went to the zoo, and we had so much fun too!!
On another note, we just found out today that our landlord will be raising our rent starting in October, and the apartment just isn't worth what they are raising it to. So we will be out of our apartment November 1st, which is plenty of time to find a place and pack and move, but I just hate moving, ugh. But the hope here is that we can find a nicer place, with more closet space, and maybe an extra room, so we could maybe start a family. I know people have kids that are worse off than we are, and in less room than we have and with less money, and less time, but I want our kids to know we're there, and to be able to run around and see mommy and daddy close by, and also... well there are just lots of things, and I'm sure at some point I just need to buckle down and say OK, maybe now we can start a family. We have been very blessed in this economy that we both still have jobs, and have even improved at our jobs, my only hope is that we can continue to improve so that when the economy (maybe) evens out we can come out on top. Life decisions suck! I wonder if we can live at the zoo?

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

Good luck with the move!!! And remember that babies are AWESOME! I wasted 3 years putting off a baby and then couldn't get preggers for another 3 years....SOOOOOOOO you should for sure get an apartment with lots of room and get things crackin! :) :) :)

Stephanie said...

Moving really does stink, but you guys will find a great place and things will turn out for you. :) It was really fun to see you at the Hulse gathering. Sorry I wasn't very social. I'm warping into a night owl....
I love your new hair. It is so pretty!