Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Sunday, August 30, 2009

To cut!!!

So, the answer was to cut. I was debating about this issue for a few weeks, and I was talking with my best friend Shaelynn, she said "It sounds like you've already made up you mind to cut it, just go do it." And she was right, so Tuesday August 25 I walked into the salon, got a great cut and color!! I love it so much, and I actually look thinner and more mature, my clothes look better, and my get ready time has gone down so much. I'm still getting used to everyone one I know telling me how good it looks, if you ever want attention cut 14 inches off! No lie, everyone I know is ewwing and ahhing over my hair, which was fun at first, but now is a little over kill. It does look nice, and telling me that does make me feel good. My manager at work seriously couldn't get over it, she made everyone stop and look at my hair, at one point I had 4 people touching my hair, which has always bothered me no matter what length my hair is.
I've been going through a sort of self improvement makeover for the lase few months, I changed my make-up, got rid of a bunch of clothes (which was so sad and hard to do), re-arranged the kitchen and bedroom, cut my hair, and now the biggest most notable change has been my attempts to act like lady. When I was younger I always had dreams of being like Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly, these ladies knew how to act in every situation, knew what to say, what to wear, and how to work any crowd of people. I have always wanted to obtain that. I have been read books about this and I myself have been doing a few social experiments with this over the last few months. I'm not going to post those now, but my findings have been remarkable, and I have noticed a huge change in myself. I think this haircut was the final step in my make over process. I hope you enjoy these pictures from this big step in my life.

The cute girl who cute my hair, she was so great!
The first cut!

This pony tail is currently in my kitchen, it was used to tell my mom I cut my hair

Back/profile

Front, all in all I cut off a total of 14 inches and I love it, I've very happy!!




3 comments:

Dashley said...

Mystie I love it! I am excited to hear about all the new things you have been learning.

Stecky said...

I love it also. You look terrific, but could you look bad? Even if you tried? You are beautiful. Can't wait to see it for'real'.

Lyndi Daly said...

You cut it all off and didn't donate it!?!?!?!?! You are in big trouble!!! The cut is super cute! I'm happy that you are feeling great about all your changes. Change can be really great sometime:)