Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rivers turned 3

I am still in amazement that my little boy is 3!!

Last year, Rivers friend Jane had a birthday party, ever since then Rivers has wanted a birthday party of his own, and 
after Oliver was born, he kept asking "to party with Jane and Lucas". 

Scott and I talked about it and since having a new brother has been hard on him, we felt we could thrown Rivers a small party for his friends.  
The first person he wanted to invite was his cousin Emily.
He was so cute walking around the neighborhood delivering
the invites.

 We kept the party pretty simple.  I did a semi Monsters Inc. party, we decorated cookies to look like monsters, played pin the eye on Mike and ate PB&J and monster ice cream.
The kids had the most fun playing with balloons and toys, and of course eating the candy and frosting for the cookies.

Rivers wanted muffins instead cupcakes.
 Look at that guy!! crazy hair and all! I hope he knows how much he means to me, my world would be so sad without him.
Yes, I plan to take a picture like this every year.
 Happy Birthday Rivers McKean!  I love your huge head, crazy hair, fun personality, energy, imagination, skinny body, adventurous spirit, sensitivity, and big heart.

No comments: